Monday, June 21, 2010

Thank You

Thank you all for coming to the reunion.  I was quite busy and didn't get to talk to a lot of you as much as I would've liked, but it was nice chatting with you.

A special thanks to all of my committee:

Aleisha (Zolman) Coleman
Amanda (McDonald) Perkins
Bindy (Glenn) Crafts
Deb (Izatt) Perkins
Eric Smith
Heidi (Farnworth) Christensen
Tony Taylor
Travis Coleman

Also, thanks to Brek Bolton for helping set up the ice cream party at the school.  He talked to Mr. Crawford and got us further than I was able to do.  I am in your debt, Brek.

Thanks to Leatherbys for the amazing ice cream.

Thanks to Millcreek Gardens (and Kris Scott) for the trees.

Thanks to the Mayor of Taylorsville, Russ Wall, for showing up to the tree planting.  He even told us that it would be included in the T-Ville Journal.

Thanks to Rodizio for making the dinner (and bar) wonderful.

Thanks to Liz (Brewer) Martin, who didn't even go to THS, who took time to come take random photos of us through out the night.

Thanks to All Events Photo Booths for being the star of the show.  (By the way, you can see all the photo booth pictures...plus a cool video...on their website.  http://www.alleventsphotobooths.com/blog/?p=143.)

And thanks to all of you for being there and supporting this.

And now, I pass the torch to someone else because I don't want anything to do with the next reunion.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do not know if you will get this or not, but I was born November 22, 1988 in Murray, UT. My birth mother was 16 years old when she had me if she attended Taylorsville could have been in this graduation class. Can you help me?? Email me at reedhail@isu.edu if you have any information for me! Thank you!!